Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Why Tiny

Last week, I was talking with Kimberly, my wife, and I remarked that they had given me the nickname Tiny while I was breaking batteries, at Pacific Hyde and Fur in Lewiston, Idaho. It was a scrap metal yard and no longer dealt in hides nor furs. But it was there that they first called me Tiny. Other guys were also given nick names, the little guy was called "little Bit", Boss was the boss. So why was I "Tiny" I was the tallest guy there. She didn't hesitate a second. She said, "Maybe they were measuring your patience." Do ya think? huh!
Am I impatient to think that Bushes proposal in his 10 20 program is too slow? You are darn right I am impatient!!! If we spent as much money every year as he spends in Bushes War every year for ten years on producing hydrogen from wind and solar power we would not have to import any more oil or natural gas. If we take responsibility for our own energy needs we would not be producing CO2 at such an alarming rate!!!

1 comment:

gabriellejones said...

Oh, nice dad.
Apparently I should have your old nickname, though. x]